Helping with expired pasword

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Kruneune, Mar 19, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest,
    it's look like you are not registered yet , get more benefit by registering on freeware sys like chat with staff , request for software and games , many more ... register now .
  3. Welcome Guest,
    We are now live on discord as-well , do join it FreewareSys See you there ^_^ .

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have recently started giveaway section, feel free to check it too : GIVEAWAY SECTION

1. Kruneune

Kruneune New Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Male
    Vrbas
    Hi,

i install Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional X64 Incl Update Jan 2016 - Freeware Sys, after about 30 days whe i go on ia have blue screen with
    Freeware Sys
    Your pasword has expired and must be changed.

What i have to do?

Tnx.

2. DiLshad Sys

DiLshad Sys Super Admin
    Staff Member Super Admin

Jan 12, 2015
    login with old password it will went to change password screen or use password remover tool

3. The Revenger

The Revenger Super Admin
    Staff Member Super Admin

Feb 17, 2015
    Male
    dear user pls read rules and this is not the request section its intro section :) pls follow rules

4. Kruneune

Kruneune New Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Male
    Vrbas
    Sory for wrong section.

But i do not remember old password..... also, i do not remember that i put password when i install that windows.
    Any another solution... pls help.

Tnx

5. Kruneune

Kruneune New Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Male
    Vrbas
    Need need help.
    Before 30 days I install (on sister lap-top, asus,> she go to wok on cruzers ship, and now she have problem - she can not log in<) Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional X64 Incl Update Jan 2016 - Freeware Sys.

After turn on, first screen is:

[​IMG]

After ok next screen
    [​IMG]

We do not know old password. I do not remember that I put password when I install windows in first time. We have not problem with this never just after about 30 days.
    On lap top she can not use F8 button to go in safe mode.
    When use shift+restart on the screen is picture with : Choose an option > with 3 icon Continue, Troubleshoot and Turn of your PC.
    After Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command prompt , pc not open command prompt, pc open again first screen Your password is expired and must be changed.

How to make way to windows 8 work???? Some idea pls.
    Tnxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. DiLshad Sys

DiLshad Sys Super Admin
    Staff Member Super Admin

Jan 12, 2015

there is not any password

just enter username and enter it will login

7. kakasmall

kakasmall New Member

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    cambodia
  8. Christcino

Christcino New Member

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    Hello guys. I downloaded and use your software and i forgot to change the password coz it prompts that the password is almost expire. and then when it time expires i can't use my old password. how can i login again. I'm lock in screen. my old password is incorrect. Please help me guys