Declaration: Some might say that Microsoft no longer supports Windows XP. Well, that's true! BUt this Release works till 2019 what's new in this release? Here you go:
* Added: Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP (KB2964358). Released:
* Updated: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - November 2014 (KB890830). Released:
* Updated: Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Control (126.96.36.1997). Released
* NO tweaks or add-ons.
* NO additional programs and software added.
* NO graphics, scripts and wallpapers added or changed.
* NO serial needed during installation, the key is already inserted.
* Activated and passes Microsoft Windows Genuine validation test.
* It's the original image from Microsoft except added updates, IE8, Adobe Flash Player (188.8.131.527) and SATA drivers!
* Windows Messenger, MSN Explorer and Internet Explorer 6 were removed.
- System requirements:
* Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended).
* At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB is recommended).
* At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available space on the hard disk .
* Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution.
14.5 KB Views: 241