Freeware Sys
Download Free Software

Windows 8.1 ProWith Media Center X64 & X86 Multi Incl June 2016 - PreActivated - Freeware Sys

DiLshad Sys

Administrator
Staff member

Language:
English - French - Arabic | Incl Updated June 2016

Windows 8.1 Professional - the most complete version, which solves all the needs of the user, includes all the features of Windows, including all that is included in the Home Premium and Enterprise, without having to enter into a separate license agreement.

- System requirements:
* 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
* 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM.
* 16 GB available hard disk space.
* Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.

How to install Windows
* Create bootable DVD/USB
* Turn on your computer, insert the Windows installation disc or USB flash drive, and then restart your computer.
* Newer computers often display a startup (or boot) menu. ...
* The BIOS setup screen appears. ...
* Select your DVD drive or USB flash drive as the first startup device.​

Attachments

DrMike

Skip product key
Thank you for response, but it never got that far. It never asked for the product key. After "We are getting a few things ready...", then it says "Something happened...Setup has failed to validate the product key"

Ankur Bansal

I have skipped the key but still windows is not activated, required a key. Also after entering the key can I update it with windows update?

The Revenger

Administrator
Staff member
Me too.. i haved skip the product key but still not activated how can u fix this ?
I have skipped the key but still windows is not activated, required a key. Also after entering the key can I update it with windows update?
Thank you for response, but it never got that far. It never asked for the product key. After "We are getting a few things ready...", then it says "Something happened...Setup has failed to validate the product key"
First of all set a profile pic that make you profile complete and if the windows is not activate you can use activator from activator section to activate window

DrMike

It fails to install. It does not ask for a product key, it just says something happened and setup has failed to validate the product key.

Red23

Language:

Windows 8.1 Professional - the most complete version, which solves all the needs of the user, includes all the features of Windows, including all that is included in the Home Premium and Enterprise, without having to enter into a separate license agreement.

- System requirements:
* 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM.

How to install Windows
* Turn on your computer, insert the Windows installation disc or USB flash drive, and then restart your computer.
hi, How to Create bootable USB

kobemaze

what application should i use to make this iso bootable on my flashdrive? i use win to flash but it said not to much space....

keithface31

Language:

- System requirements:
* 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM.

How to install Windows

First panel title

First panel content

Second panel title

Second panel content