Freeware Sys
Download Free Software

Windows 8.1 Ubuntu Edition 2015 - X64 - Dilshad Sys

DiLshad Sys

Administrator
Staff member
Hello out there I have encountered a problem with my usb. I used it to create a bootable to test zorin os after which I used it to copy some files from a friend. But now I want to format completely which I found difficult in doing. I try with diskpart, sys manager, check disk, cmd, even with linux but still it wouldnt format. Each time says "unable to complete format". Could someone help me what to do? Its hp flash drive 16GB.
Thanks.
if u have problem with Ubuntu Edition post otherwise u will get banned

Nabeel Kamal

nice post, thanks up loader ;)

Jabezu

There seems something wrong with the links, they take me somewhere else!!

Jabezu

And just some curiosity here: Does the Os work without Antivirus and can it be installed windows apps?

Amin Kunate

Hi once again, I just finished downloading this but how can I concert the rar files to iso file?

DiLshad Sys

Administrator
Staff member
Hi once again, I just finished downloading this but how can I concert the rar files to iso file?
Did u download all part ?
afta download all part extract rar u wll get ISO

Amin Kunate

Did u download all part ?
afta download all part extract rar u wll get ISO
Yes I have downloaded all the 8 parts.

Amin Kunate

Yes I have downloaded all the 8 parts.
I jus download the 8th part again yet i didnt get the iso file but my total antivirus displayed that this file
contains password enter password to continue, but i dont know of any password, so i canceled but the rar file
is still there.

Amin Kunate

Wow, this is mavelous work you guys have done. I have atlast install it but couldnt activate it. Please can you give me the activaton code. Thanks.

DiLshad Sys

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this is mavelous work you guys have done. I have atlast install it but couldnt activate it. Please can you give me the activaton code. Thanks.
use Original Key for this build becoz its based on original Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center..
we provide keys to VIP members only

VBCoder

It is a masterpiece for sure. However, activation is much appreciated. I know VIP members can only get keys, but the slogan "Freeware sys" could mean something :)

First panel title

First panel content

Second panel title

Second panel content