Language: English - Russian | Incl Updated April 2017
Windows 8.1 Professional - the most complete version, which solves all the needs of the user, includes all the features of Windows, including all that is included in the Home Premium and Enterprise, without having to enter into a separate license agreement.
- System requirements:
* 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
* 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM.
* 16 GB available hard disk space.
* Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
How to install Windows
* Create bootable DVD/USB
* Turn on your computer, insert the Windows installation disc or USB flash drive, and then restart your computer.
* Newer computers often display a startup (or boot) menu. ...
* The BIOS setup screen appears. ...
* Select your DVD drive or USB flash drive as the first startup device.
17.4 KB Views: 225